Friday, October 30, 2009

A Few Things That Make Me Say WHAT THE HECK!?

OK first things first...

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day cleaning house - the whole house. The Hubby comes home and comments about how nice it looks. Then he proceeds to rummage through the fridge trying to find something to eat. In the process he decided to clean it out leaving all the inedible crap on the counter behind him. He turns around and says "Sorry Sweetie for messing up the kitchen"... then walks away!!!

WHAT THE HECK!?!

This is bound to offend someone but its my blog and I don't care...

What ever happened to honor and wedding vows? My husband has a friend tell him recently that out of Friends 5 closest friends my husband is the only one who has not cheated on his wife - including said Friend. This is sad. Apparently, The Hubby knows plenty of people who do this... Seriously...??? I know its not just the men who have affairs... plenty of women do this as well. Someone I looked up to cheated on her husband.

This had me completely floored and I asked The Hubby why someone would do this. His reply: Honor. I would add Integrity, Character, and Morals to the list but they all pretty much mean the same thing. Seriously... have a little respect for your spouse.

I need to get off this soapbox before I really get going. Things like this have a tendency to drive me insane... so I'll just say

WHAT THE HECK!?

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. "Yesterday I spent the majority of the day cleaning house - the whole house. The Hubby comes home and comments about how nice it looks. Then he proceeds to rummage through the fridge trying to find something to eat. In the process he decided to clean it out leaving all the inedible crap on the counter behind him. He turns around and says "Sorry Sweetie for messing up the kitchen"... then walks away!!!"

    HAHAH! So much like John. You guys are funny.

    ReplyDelete