Friday, October 2, 2009

The Fireman

It has come to my attention, in a magical way, that my friend, The Fireman, reads my blog on a regular basis. At work I might add... cause he's a security guard at an empty building so he has lots of free time. He apparently finds me a little humorous too - which is something completely unexpected.

Oh and he's a volunteer Firefighter ... let's give some huge PROPS to these men and women!!!

So, in an effort to provide some alternative reading material for The Fireman I will try to blog more often.

Unfortunately, today is not gonna be one of those days because Caleb has decided not to nap.

2 comments:

  1. I <3 Firemen!! Did you see my post about the firestation earlier this week?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure sure... leave me hangin'. :-)

    ReplyDelete