Friday, October 2, 2009

Drabby Too Fabby Friday!

So last week I mentioned Drabby To Fabby Friday... here it is! I know you've all been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting in anticipation to see me transform right before your very eyes.

This was something that Tamara at Mad Boastings of a Cheapskate Mom launched last week. I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon, because lets face it, I needed the excuse to "dress up".

So here's the before pic:


Yes those are The Hubby's flannel pants and t-shirt. My jammies are underneath but it's a little chilly in the mornings... and I don't want to wear my jammies all day. This is the usual attire until I get around to getting myself ready for the day... which usually happens sometime before lunch.

Here's the after pic:


I must say I clean up pretty good.
Make-up including Lip Gloss which you can't see because of the self-portrait in the hallway. Nice pants that I wouldn't normally wear around the house. And new shirt I just bought on clearance at Sam's Club yesterday for $2.01. Thought Cheapskate Mom would appreciate this. The shirt is purple with embroidered flowers and beaded embellishments - once again self-portrait.

Don't judge me on my extra curves... I just had a baby and my clothes are either too big or too small... and the too big clothes are really tooooo big.

So there you have it... My Drabby To Fabby.

I must say though that I felt pretty good after taking the time to do this today. It even released my inner "house fairy" which is something even The Hubby will appreciate.

Check out more DTFF transformations here.

Happy Friday everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Wowee! You do clean up nice!! I love it!! Thank you so much for participating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the button. So take the code under the button. Go to "Customize" at the top of your page, then choose "Add a gadget" then "HTML" then paste the code and hit save! You can move the position by dragging it down with your mouse then save again!

    HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you look nice! Wasn't it fun! I loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY.. BOTH THOSE PICS ARE YOU!!! I have to say this is THE BEST of the DTFF entries I've seen. Woman you should dress up ALL THE TIME! GORGE!!!

    ReplyDelete