Sunday, October 18, 2009

10 Followers!

This is a shout out to my momma. She is my TENTH follower of my little blog. Still trying to figure out why she wasn't the FIRST... but I will take what I can get. To tell you the truth, I never really expected to have any followers. But then I got one... then one became two... three... four... five... well, you get the picture. I do a little happy dance inside when I log on and see that I have a new follower. It has become an addiction. Feed the addiction my Bloggy Friends! : )

3 comments:

  1. Well little missy I think you need to go back and let everyone know your favorite aunt is a follower, before your momma was. Love u anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL an addiction that never goes away no matter how many followers you get! LMAO at your mom not being your first follower :p

    ReplyDelete