Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Fireman Needs your Prayers

Please say a prayer... light a candle... whatever you do... for The Fireman and his wife. Don't know the whole story, but her dad went into the hospital on 30 October to have knee replacement surgery and while the next few days of recovery progressed he was moved to the cardiac care center and now they are starting dialysis because they believe his kidneys are failing.

You can read more of the details on her blog here.

Drop by their blogs and let them know you are thinking of them.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY, That is terrible, I will keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the prayer wagon now and on my way to see her.. she knows that w/my Daddy being a Fireman she and THE man are near and dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete