Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Friday Friday

Holy Cow! Lots to blog about today...

First things first. Welcome to my new followers! I have 3 now... I just tripled my fan base. Who knew I'd be so popular?

The Hubby is gone to Wisconsin until tomorrow night... kiddos are nestled in bed... and I am sitting relaxing on the couch writing my blog indulging in one sinfully delicious guilty pleasure.


This, my friends, is culinary perfection. Palazzolo's Artisan Gelato & Sorbetto. This particular flavor is Toasted Coconut Almond Fudge Gelato. Imported pure Asian Coconut cream and toasted coconut macaroons blended with fresh dairy and roasted almond halves, a chocolate swirl and fudge pieces. I have died and gone to Heaven. Someone stop me before I eat the whole pint tonight.

I love this stuff... they have so many delectable flavors to choose from. It's made right here in West Michigan and they ship anywhere. Check out the website... order some... you won't regret it. I promise!

We took Caleb to his first Circus last night. Ringling Brothers was in town. So much fun! He had this look of amazement the whole time. It really is The Greatest Show on Earth!

When asked about his trip to the circus: He liked the motorcycles and tigers and elephants the best. The elephants went to sleep (lay down and roll over) and they danced (walked on hind legs) and sat on each other. The tigers walked in a circle and jumped over each other and rolled over. The motorcycles went fast inside the ball and the fast one in the air (on the highwire) with the lady and went in circles (spun around in the wire). Then when it was all done and everyone came back out for the Grand Finale he waved and said Bye to them all as they went backstage again.

Ohhh... to be two again...

The last is something new and fun for Fridays. Tamara over at Mad Boastings of a Cheapskate Mom is spearheading a movement from Drabby into the Fabby. It's called Drabby To Fabby Fridays (DTFF). I am guilty of the Drabby most days. The Hubby takes off to work in the morning and I have the privilege of spending my days at home with two small children. I'm lucky to get out of my jammies or lounge pants by lunch time. My perfume is a new fragrance combination of spit up and poop. Some days I have to change clothes as often as my kids. I have now realized why so many women cut their hair short when they have kids. The purpose of DTFF is get yourself looking Fabby if on;y for one day. She will have lots of cool giveaways on her site for those who participate. Sounds like a ton of fun... and encouragement knowing that I am not alone on my Island of Drab. Can't wait to see the transformations. Go on over and check out Tamara's DTFF post. Look for my DTFF submissions.


No comments:

Post a Comment