Monday, September 14, 2009

Blogging Virgin

So... I decided to jump off the blogging cliff today... Thought I could use a productive - or not so productive - outlet for my personal confessional so to speak. Maybe I just need a way to purge all this "stuff" that floats around in my head all day from being a mom to two boys... There's only so much intellectual conversation a 2 1/2 year old can provide. My 4 month old talks A LOT, but I don't think we speak the same language. When I talk to him he just looks at me with a funny grin. He occasionally does the customary "uh huh" and he sometimes laughs at the right moments; but I don't think he is really listening to what I say.
My day consists of Dr. Seuss and Baby Einstein... feeding... napping - not for me... and everything else in between.
Maybe you, my reader, can find some enjoyment in the blogs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment